Sunday, July 27, 2014

KIMONOS!! - My Obsession

Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce that I am back and ready to blog! I went off the grid for a few weeks and now I'm finally ready to get back to my blog. 

As I stated in my previous post I have grown a love for kimonos, yes I know they are mostly women fashion but as a gay man I feel like I can dabble in both men and women clothing. I'm not going to be wearing a skirt or a chiffon blouse but kimonos are the perfect exception; they go great with about anything. You can wear one with a tank top and shorts, they are also perfect for the beach and lets be honest they are perfect for us curvy people with that arm fat we all hate! (jiggle jiggle) 

All of my online shopping bags are stacked with kimonos. Let me show you my favorites, please let me  know if you have a favorite that I must own!



Urban Outfitters - Urban Renewal Pieced Sari Kimono Jacket
$79.00


Urban Outfitters - Staring At Stars Tie-Dye Fringe Kimono Jacket
$79.00 ON SALE $59.00



Topshop - Fantasy Floral Kimono
$90.00


Cotton On - Anja Drapped Kimono
$29.95 - 2 for $30.00 kimonos!!

Cotton On - Anja Drapped Kimono
$29.95 - 2 for $30.00 kimonos!!

Forever 21 - Paisley Fringe Kimono
$32.80

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment