Monday, August 11, 2014

Afterburn

So last week I had a dangerous encounter with my clothing steamer. It was late at night and I was "speed steaming" my shirt for work the next day, I was putting the nozzle back on the handle to adjust the sleeve when all of a sudden the bitch slipped right off the handle and landed on my chest! It was only there for about two second before falling to the ground. TWO SECONDS! TWO SECONDS long enough to leave a huge mark all around my nipple area. Thankfully my nipple was not harmed during this attack. 
I've spent the last week cleaning it every morning with saline water and applying Neosporin on it regularly. I've been covering it with gauze pads and people on the street stare at me as if I have some sort of flesh eating virus. 
I now stay a few feet away from the clothes I'm steaming to avoid another incident(attack)! 

The fight between Mika and the steamer. Steamer 1; Mika 0.

Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment