Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I feel pretty, oh so...MY GOD!

So, I've basically been obsessing over the Tom Ford Alana Aviator Sunglasses for weeks now. I finally made a trip to my favorite sunglass store at the miami merchandise mart. I went to almost all the Optical's in the mart (I think it's literally impossible to find ALL the stores, that place is so big I get lost inside almost every time I go) I finally found them at one of the stores and for a very reasonable price, when it came time to trying them on I was instantly in love. Then I pulled out my phone to take a selfie with them on, they looked awful! Defiantly NOT selfie approved. I instantly got turned off and hated the glasses, so I put them down and sadly left the store. It's so funny though how you could love something until the moment you put it on.

Sorry Alana, snapchat and instagram did not approve.

Note to all! Always take a selfie before buying sunglasses. Mirrors lie.

On a different note, my experience at the Miami Merchandise Mart was terrible, all the store owners were following my friend and I as if we were Bonnie and Clyde(looking fierce of course.) I've worked in a bunch of different places and I never profile against people. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't have the money to buy what you have in your store. It doesn't mean that I'm going to pull a gun out of my man purse and force you to stick all the sunglasses of my choice in the bag. People have this rude way of acting around younger people to the point that it really makes me want to not buy anything from you, like why should I? 
I've never felt like a criminal until I had a person following me around every store I went into. 

Business owners need to rethink they're approach to the people who are going to keep they're store open.

No comments:

Post a Comment