Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Aggravated

I sometimes like to think that life can be peaceful. Unfortunately shit doesn't work that way, I can't seem to understand why people are so obsessed with starting problems between their peers. I'm being fed different information from different people and all I want to do is crawl under a rock with my group of close friends and shut all the crazies out. I'm not going to get into the details about my situation but it's pretty annoying to have these so called friends who want to do nothing but wait for you to make a comment in confidence or just as a joke and turn it into "OMG did you hear what he say saying about you?" NO NO NO WHAT THE FUCK are you going through? Is this high school or do you think your Gossip Girl? I'm too fucking old to be dealing with this he said she said drama. It's pretty shitty to learn that someone you once saw as a friend could easily become the root of a tree of lies being said to people, manipulating other peers to think of you as a total shit-talking asshole. Heads up I don't talk shit. There's a huge difference between speaking the truth and saying a lie. Also, aren't people smart enough to just actually confront the person about said comments? Or do you just sit there soaking up all the bullshit being fed to you. If you need to be filtered around one of your so called friends you need to get rid of them asap. 

This whole situation had driven me on a cigarette rage. I need some weed.

Happy Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment