Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Obsession's


Let me start of by saying how glad I am to finally be home, I’m finally finished packing. I’m not going to lie and say that I spent my entire day unpacking when I just did it half assed twenty minutes ago. I actually spent my entire day apartment hunting with my best friend Jazzlyn. She’s the only friend I have that moves around a lot well not a lot but whenever she has too. We got lost looking for a place and ended up in some dump that she was even shocked to be looking at. Thankfully it was our fault for writing the address wrong. Gladly we didn’t go to many places because she liked the first one so much she put a deposit down for it. I was supposed to spend my day unpacking and washing my car with Angela but we ended up busting a mission with our best friend/sister to get her ready to move into a new place. We also took a quick trip to IKEA to look at some potential furniture for Mason, her son and my godson a little four-year-old nugget who is way passed his age. While in IKEA I feel in love with a cushion headboard. If it weren’t for the fact that I haven’t had my current furniture for just about a year I would’ve totally changed my room.
While enjoying a butterscotch cookie (which was totally amazing) I came up with a great idea for my lovely beginner blog. Once a month I will post a few things that I’m currently obsessed with; these things can vary from an article of clothing to skin care products. I think this is a great idea so that other people can learn about what other people in the world are obsessing over.
Here’s my list for the month of June.


Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Shampoo, Conditioner and Refresh Body Wash:
-     -These products are totally awesome like almost all things that come from Trader Joes. The shampoo and conditioner contain Argan Oil to make your hair smooth and shine they are also enriched with Botanicals and do NOT contain sulfates. The Refresh Body Wash is a great aroma-therapeutic blend of orange and grapefruit that can energize you and prepare you for the day ahead. None of these products are tested on animals.

Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray:
-     -This product was heaven on my recent vacation. It’s so hot in Puerto Rico that with just one spritz of this on my face I can literally feel myself being hydrated. I recommend this product to anyone who isn’t a big fan of the heat or starts to sweat easily.


Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm:
-     -By far the best lip balm EVER! Leaves my lips baby bum soft.

Try these products out of you haven’t yet! Totally worth it! Please let me know some feedback on your experiences with them. 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try that Evian Face Mist. This Summer is brutal! Good finds :)

    http://fiercelydemure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete